Thursday, June 14, 2012

14 June 2012

It's been pretty busy at work the last few days! I'm loving it though. Today was training day and I had the opportunity to meet staff from all over the Copperbelt. I must say, everyone I've met thus far in Zambia has been unique and full of energy. Ndola has earned the title of  "the Friendly City" hands down. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can in the next year. 

Nontaleo: Let's Go!
Naku ta lala: It's very cold

Please enjoy the photos below!


Papaya from the Tree in the Backyard

Flower Pot Outside the Flat

View from the Backyard

Beautiful Flowers on the Way to Work


















































An interesting quote I came across today: If you're absent during the struggle, don't be present during the success -- Will Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment